Health Services & Pricing
Our specialists are dedicated to your care alone, with prompt, personalized evaluations, thorough assessments and educations, and a high level of interest to ensure your understanding of your own health.
Your visit includes the following:
- Complete review of your medical history and head-to-toe physical exam to screen risk factors of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other major illnesses
- Comprehensive laboratory tests to examine how major organs are working, such as a lipid panel, complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, urinalysis, automated blood count with differential, thyroid stimulating hormone, C-reactive protein and other levels
- Cardiovascular disease screening, including EKG, and coronary artery calcium scoring to identify risk and guide preventive treatments
- Chest X-ray
- Comprehensive vision and hearing examination
- Stress management evaluation
- Nutrition evaluation to discuss dietary concerns, nutrition recommendations, vitamins and supplements
- Fitness assessment, including an exercise tolerance test (ETT) and body fat assessment, to serve as a guide for specific lifestyle recommendations
- Oral health assessment
- Dermatology evaluation to address skin care needs
- Gender specific exams
- Female – pelvic with pap smear, bone density scan and mammogram
- Male – prostate exam and low testosterone evaluation
The day will conclude with a meeting with your lead physician to discuss your results and recommend a health maintenance schedule, including nutrition and fitness guidelines. During this time, you can ask additional questions, address issues, make arrangements for any follow-up visits or request consultations based on your results. Visits may vary, but for an insight into a typical day, please review sample schedules for men and women.
The price of the appointment is $2,500. Online bill pay is available for all Executive Wellness clients.
Other services are available upon request. Augusta University Health offers the most comprehensive health care in the region. Our medical professionals are leaders in their field and one hundred percent of our physicians are board-certified or board-eligible.
The Executive Wellness program is coordinated by the Executive Wellness Navigator, your personal guide to ensure your appointments run smoothly. If you have any questions about any part of your visit, please contact your Executive Wellness Navigator.
For more information about our Executive Wellness program, call our Executive Wellness Navigator today at 706-723-4478 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.