Our listing includes only plans in which our providers participate. If your plan is not listed, the provider is likely not in your network. Please contact your health plan for confirmation.
- Commercial: Coverage typically provided by an employer group
- PPO: Network of providers offering services to Commercial and often other types of health plans
- HMO: Coverage that usually requires the selection of a Primary Care Provider
- POS: Most often, an HMO with out-of-network benefits
- Medicaid: For low income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities
- Medicare: For adults 65 or older, some young people with disabilities, those with End-Stage Renal Disease
- Worker Comp (WC): Coverage by an employer for on-the-job injuries