Genitourinary Oncology Team
At the Georgia Cancer Center Genitourinary Oncology, our care goes far beyond what other centers can offer, from diagnosis to treatment and even after treatment is over.
It all starts with multidisciplinary care, combining the expertise of nationally recognized medical, surgical and radiation oncologists. Treatments come next, including those found nowhere else in Georgia or South Carolina; for example, our advanced robotic surgery program has performed over 1,200 unique and complex cases in the past ten years, more than any other program in the two-state area. And care goes on for as long as you need it, thanks to programs like our survivorship clinic, sexual health specialists, support groups and more.
What we treat
The Augusta University multidisciplinary prostate and genitourinary cancer clinic cares for patients who have been diagnosed with cancers in the genitourinary system.
Why Choose The Georgia Cancer Center for Your Prostate/Genitourinary Cancer Treatment?
- The area’s only multidisciplinary prostate/genitourinary cancer program
- The area’s most advanced treatment options to help spare healthy tissue
- State-of-the-art clinical trials, with new treatments not available anywhere else in the region
- Supportive services like our full-service Image Boutique, ostomy nurses, and male sexual health specialists
- Prostate cancer support group, Us Too (www.ustoo.org) meets monthly, run by prostate cancer patients for prostate cancer patients at all stages—diagnosis, treatment and after treatment
Schedule an Appointment with One of Our Oncologists
Whether your oncologist suggests surgery, radiation therapy or chemotherapy as a treatment option for your prostate/GU cancer in Augusta, know that we will be with you every step of the way. Schedule an appointment with our cancer care team to see how we can treat your prostate cancer and help you achieve optimal health.