Enjoy Lifelong Wellness with the Area’s Most Comprehensive Women’s Health Program
Most hospitals talk about their women’s health programs, but, too often, these programs focus exclusively on the three Bs: babies, breasts and bones. But Augusta University Health takes a more comprehensive approach. Our Women’s Health program encompasses the entire spectrum of care, delivered by physicians who understand the important gender differences in health care and know that age is no longer just a number. Women in their 60s, 70s … even 80s are living full and active lives. Our goal is to keep you in their ranks.
- A team of physicians that includes family medicine physicians, obstetricians and gynecologists, internists and radiologists;
- Access to Augusta University Health's medical staff, the largest, most diverse team of physicians in the area;
- General gynecological care, including solutions for heavy menstrual bleeding, uterine polyps and fibroids, premenstrual syndrome and other common problems;
- Adolescent gynecology, including solutions for abnormal menstrual bleeding, painful periods and other common problems;
- Pelvic ultrasound, hysteroscopy and a full range of other diagnostic tests;
- Gynecological surgeries, including minimally invasive and robotic options;
- Family planning counseling and care;
- Comprehensive obstetric care;
- A regional perinatal center with maternal-fetal medicine and neonatologists;
- The area's only Level IV (highest level) NICU;
- Genetic counseling and testing and the area’s only physician geneticists;
- Infertility services, including the area’s only in vitro fertilization;
- The comprehensive Augusta University Breast Health Center;
- The area’s only thyroid and parathyroid center, where women can get to the bottom of thyroid problems that are disrupting their lives;
- A Perimenopause and Menopause Program; and
- The urogynecologist at the Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery diagnose and treat stress incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders.
Why not get started in a gender-specific health care program today? Call 706-721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) now and forge a partnership with a physician who will encourage wellness and guide you through the years ahead.