Enjoy a Lifetime of Good Health with Vigilant Well Woman Care
If you’re like most women, staying fit and active is a prime objective in your life. After all, everything you do - from taking care of your family to your career to your relationship with your partner - depends on your health and well being.
That’s why it’s so important to form a relationship with a skilled physicians who will monitor your health through regular well woman care. Many diseases and conditions can be treated or cured if they are diagnosed in the early stages.
Our Well Woman Care includes:
- Regular exams to monitor your general health and make sure you have all required screening tests
- Pap test and PapSure, to identify early abnormalities Pap smears may miss
- Clinical breast exams, mammography and a full breast health program
- Easy access to advanced diagnostics, including pelvic ultrasound and hysteroscopy if needed
- Bone density screening
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Easy referrals to GYN oncologists, cardiologists and other specialists such as sports medicine physicians, rheumatologists, podiatrists and others on Augusta University Health's medical staff, the largest, most diverse in the area
- The area’s only Thyroid and Parathyroid Center
- A Perimenopause and Menopause Program
- Patient Family Centered Care
- All the resources of one of Georgia’s largest academic medical centers
Don’t wait until symptoms occur. Call 706-721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to schedule a well woman exam.