Infertility Financing for IVF in Augusta, Georgia
Financing Your Procedures at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates
Minimal Stimulation IVF
For those who cannot afford standard IVF, a Minimal Stimulation IVF (mini-IVF) provides an acceptable, proven alternative therapy.
A mini-IVF is designed to give women only a few (but high-quality) eggs, thus avoiding the risks of hyperstimulation, reducing the cost of drugs and reducing the number of injections.
In a standard IVF cycle, the patient receives a medicine that includes FSH for the entire stimulation period. Using the Minimal Stimulation IVF Protocol, medicine is administered so the follicles can reach maturity and are ready for retrieval. Since FSH is not used during the first days of stimulation, medication costs are greatly reduced.
Not every patient is a candidate for minimal stimulation and must meet eligibility criteria.
If you are interested, you may contact our office for more information on exact fees and qualifications.
Our office accepts many different insurances. It is important to check with your insurance company to determine if infertility is a covered benefit with your plan. Some plans have different levels of coverage even within the plan.
- BlueChoice Healthcare Plan – HMO/PPO/POS
- CIGNA Healthcare of Georgia – HMO/PPO
- Aetna – PPO
- Coventry Healthcare of Georgia HMO
- Humana Military Healthcare Services (HMHS) (TRICARE)
- ValueOptions (TRICARE ONLY)
- First Health/Coventry National PPO (Includes Southcare PPO and Community Care Network)
- Beech Street Corporation – PPO
- Premier Healthcare of South Carolina – PPO
- United Healthcare of Georgia – HMO/POS/PPO
- United Behavioral Health
- 1st Medical Network (1stMN)
- ChoiceCare (Humana) PPO Network
- Great West PPO
- Athens Area Health Plan Select
- MedCost of South Carolina PPO
- Prime Health Services of SC (PPO)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program
Our office accepts insurance and, if IVF is a covered benefit, our office will bill your insurance company. If not, we have other options to assist with payments. Our office has a discounted self-pay global fee that includes all of the stimulation monitoring and retrieval fees. This global fee does not include medicine or anesthesiology.
*Basic IVF lab services include retrieval and insemination, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection; assisted hatching, if indicated; and cryopreservation of embryos and the first four months of storage.
- All patients must have a $0 balance before beginning any IVF cycle.
- We accept cash, money order, bank check and Visa or MasterCard.
You may contact our office for more information on exact fees and qualifications.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Some of the tests for IUI may be covered by your insurance, but, if not, there are separate charges. Be aware that Reproductive Laboratories of Augusta (RLA) may be out of network for your insurance but is the only facility available to us seven days a week for stat labs and is the lab of our choice.
Our office does have a self-pay discount for the Intrauterine Insemination Charges for both Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates and Reproductive Laboratories of Augusta
The insemination may be performed in a monitored cycle, which may include medications. The cost of the monitored cycle may vary depending on type of medications used.
Our office charges flat rate fees for ultrasounds and lab draws to reduce costs.
If you are interested in learning more about this service and the costs, you may call our office.
View our list of insurance companies and networks.
How You Can Afford Fertility Treatments
You may be asking yourself:
- How much will my fertility treatments cost?
- Will my insurance cover it?
- Will I be able to afford it?
We understand that choosing the right fertility treatment option can be overwhelming. That's why we are proud to partner with Advanced Reproductive Care Inc. (ARC) to provide you with the most affordable options through financing programs, refund packages,and afordable pharmacy plans.
ARC is the nation's lagest network of fertility specialists. ARC and its member physicians are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable.
ARC offers a number of affordable options from which to choose:
- Affordable and Predictable Fertility Treatment Packages
- Financing Payment Plan Options
- ARC Refund Guarantee Program
- ARC Pharmacy Financing
Call ARC toll free at 1-888-990-2727 to speak with a patient services specialist. Be sure to ask about the discounted affordable treatment packages.