West Wheeler Pediatric Care in Augusta, Georgia
The general pediatricians and adolescent medicine specialist at Children's Hospital of Georgia at West Wheeler in Augusta, Georgia provide primary care for children up to age 21. This includes routine health assessments, sports physicals, immunizations and sick care.
Pediatric primary care is delivered in bright, attractive spaces designed especially for children.
West Wheeler Pediatrics Offers:
Request an online appointment now or call 706-312-5437 to speak to a member of our pediatric primary care team.
- Pediatricians dedicated to caring for your child and listening to your concerns
- Quick and easy referrals to the largest team of pediatric specialists in the region, often right here at West Wheeler Pediatrics.
- “Early bird” walk-in sick appointments for established patients from 7:30- 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday
- A skilled and caring nursing staff
- Access to medical interpreters for patients who don’t speak English
- Ease of a private practice environment backed by all the resources of the area's only academic medical center.
- Onsite radiology services
- Convenient parking at the door
Learn more about our physicians and services, or request an appointment today.