West Wheeler Pediatric Care
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
What we offer the best for your child.
With more than 60 years’ combined experience in caring for children, Pediatrics at West Wheeler is all about helping you raise your child in a healthy environment, while providing comprehensive pediatric care from birth to age 21.
You can expect a welcoming smile when you come through our doors, caring and knowledgeable staff, and an atmosphere that encourages questions and fosters relationships with the entire family.
Our primary services include:
- Wellness checks
- Sick visits
- In-office testing for common pediatric illnesses
- Management of chronic pediatric conditions, such as asthma, ADHD and more
- Sports physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Coordination of continued care
- 24/7 telephone nurse triage consultations for urgent care
As part of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia system, Pediatrics at West Wheeler also provides rapid access in case more specialized treatment or hospitalizations are required.