About West Wheeler
At Augusta University West Wheeler, we’re modeling a new type of care for families in the CSRA. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, our practice focuses on:
- Comprehensive care, thanks to a large and diverse team of care providers
- Partnerships, with you and your family so that you are fully informed and can manage your care at the level you choose
- Coordination, led by your primary care provider to coordinate care within specialties
- Accessibility, including curbside parking and location near major interstates
- Quality and safety, through evidence-based medicine, performance measurement and improvement and more
The Most Specialties Under One Roof
Augusta University West Wheeler is your major multispecialty clinic, with the most specialties under one roof of any practice in the CSRA. We’re care for your entire family with a whole new feel, featuring easy access, friendly staff and a warm and welcoming environment.
And we’re even more than that: Because we are part of the Augusta University Health system, your family benefits from every specialty available at our adult medical center, the Children’s Hospital of Georgia and other centers. Our West Wheeler location can schedule rapid access to care and treatment to these highly trained specialists in their fields, when necessary.