Physical Therapy Patient Information
Please allow one hour for your initial physical therapy appointment with sports medicine's rehabilitation program. This will give us the time we need to conduct an interview, perform a thorough exam, educate you on your condition and initiate a treatment program.
To expedite the process, please:
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, we may be required to shorten or reschedule your visit to avoid inconveniencing other patients who arrive on time.
- Promptly call 706-721-PLAY (7529) and select option 1 if you need to cancel your appointment.
- If you receive a written referral from a physician, bring it to your appointment.
- If your rehabilitation is for your low back, hips or legs, please wear or bring shorts to your appointment. Please bring athletic shoes as well.
- If your rehabilitation is for your neck or arm, please wear or bring a tank or halter top or other clothing that reveals the arm.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 706-721-PLAY (7529) and select option 3 to speak to someone in the sports medicine's rehabilitation program.