Volunteer opportunities are endless
At Augusta University Health, there are many ways to share your time and talents as a volunteer. From providing support to nursing staffs such as restocking supplies and delivering warm blankets to patients to playing an instrument for patients and their families, there is a volunteer opportunity perfect for you.
If you are interested in applying to become and adult volunteer and are 18 years or older, please visit the link below to apply:
We invite you to explore the list of volunteer opportunities below and apply today to make a difference at Augusta University Health and the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
- Adult Emergency Department
- Adult Inpatient Units
- Behavioral Health
- Concierge Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Records
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Pediatric Inpatient Units
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Same Day Surgery
- Shock Trauma
- Terrace Dinning
For each volunteer position there is a corresponding position description containing the qualifications and responsibilities for that position. Below are some sample volunteer descriptions:
Pediatric Inpatient Unit
Labor and Delivery
Orthopedic/Trauma Inpatient Unit
* Please note, volunteers are not permitted to provide any direct patient care including but not limited to taking temperatures and blood pressures, distributing medications, drawing blood, and providing medical advice.
For more information on the Volunteen Program, please visit the link below: