2015 Family Choice Awards
Nominations for the 2015 Family Choice Award were submitted by Augusta University Health employees, patients, and family members. The awards were presented in October at the Patient- and Family-Centered Care Annual Conference. The winners were selected by the Patient Advisor Family Choice Awards Selection Committee.
The Annual Family Choice Award is presented to select individuals who:
- Treat patients with dignity and respect.
- Build on the patients’ and families’ strengths.
- Take time to explain things so patients and families understand.
- Support families in ways that are important to them.
- Include patients and their families as part of the team.
- Listen to patients and families and values their opinions.
2015 Family Choice Winners Gloria Campbell and Dawn Moyer
(Left to right) Steven Scott, Gloria Campbell, Dawn Moyer, Bernard Roberson
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination form. Please be sure to submit your nomination form again in 2016. The 2016 Family Choice Award nomination form will be available beginning in August 2016.