Pain Management Specialists
When your patients suffer from acute or chronic pain, the Pain Management Center can help. Our staff of anesthesiologists, psychologists, nurses and physical therapists help adult patients relieve both acute and chronic pain through consultative and interventional services. We will see your patients quickly and work closely with you and your patients.
- Acute pain services: Our services for hospitalized patients focus on acutely painful conditions such as surgery or trauma. Acute pain services are available 24/7.
- An outpatient pain clinic for patients with chronic pain, including a Cancer Palliative Care Program.
To request a consultation for a patient in acute pain, call the 24-hour Pain Pager at 706-721- PAGE (7243), ID 5594.
To refer a patient with chronic pain to the Pain Clinic or Cancer Palliative Care Program, call 706-721-PAIN (7246) or FAX 706-721-1459.
Leading-edge Pain Management Therapies
We offer advanced pain management services, including:
- Medication regimes, including complex neuromodulation medications
- Radiofrequency applications
- Fluoroscopically guided injections
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Psychological services
- Physical therapy