Same Day Appointments for WorkRelated Injuries
If you experience an injury on the job—whether it’s a broken bone, torn ligament or a more serious problem - Augusta University Medical Center orthopaedic services offer knowledgeable care and prompt attention that sets us apart. Our work-related injuries services feature:
- Same-day appointments for Workers’ Compensation cases.
- Complete understanding of federal and state Workers’ Compensation regulations.
- Care coordination by a full-time nurse clinician, who helps to reduce claims time and costs by coordinating communications among physicians, case managers, patients and employers.
- Clear, comprehensive workplace injury reports provided after each appointment.
Our goal is to help you return to work safely and to assist your employer in your smooth return to work.
Workers benefit from the resources of Augusta University Medical Center comprehensive orthopaedic services. Our treatments include:
- Skilled and compassionate care by fellowship-trained orthopaedic physicians who specialize in your type of injury.
- Onsite rehabilitation services by licensed physical and occupational therapists our West Wheeler practice.
- Individualized work conditioning to help you return successfully to your workplace.
- Third-party functional capacity evaluations to personalize workplace injury treatment and monitor results.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-2741 to speak to a member of our orthopaedic CARE team. We also offer same-day appointments for emergencies.
Hand, Wrist and Elbow
Marcus Fulcher, MD
Hip and Knee
Kelly Homlar, MD
Fractures and Trauma
William Rosenblum, MD
Foot and Ankle
Edward Szabo, DPM
Lynn Crosby, MD