Speed Your Recovery with Functional Physical Therapy in Augusta, GA
If you're suffering from an injury that is limiting your athletic performance, ability to earn a living or daily activities, your physician may recommend physical therapy with a licensed physical therapist at our rehabilitation center.
Working with your physician, your therapist will perform an assessment to find areas of deficit, partner with you to establish personal goals and develop a treatment plan and timeline to meet those goals. Your therapy will focus on functional activities, helping you regain your strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and endurance. The center offers:
- Six licensed physical therapists
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Semiprivate areas and private exam rooms
- Area for fabrication of splints and orthotics
- A variety of therapeutic modalities, including electric stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, iontophoresis and heat, cold and manual therapy
- Athletic Trainers who work closely with physical therapists and serve as our colleagues in the field, specializing in injury injury and illness prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all physically active people
For more information or to speak to a physical therapist, call 706-446-1399.
How to Prepare For Your Physical Therapy Appointment
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment, or call 706-446-1399 to speak to a member of our physical therapy CARE team.