Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery From Medical Center at Augusta University in Augusta, Georgia
Chronic back pain or spinal injuries can be debilitating. But the skilled orthopaedic spine specialists at Medical Center at Augusta University Spine Clinic in Augusta, Georgia—a national and international referral center for even the most complex spine care cases—can help.
The Spine Clinic’s orthopaedic spine surgeons offer a complete range of nonsurgical and surgical solutions for diseases and disorders of the neck and spine in both adults and children.
The Spine Clinic offers:
- A staff of highly skilled orthopaedic spine surgeons who treat both adult and pediatric patients and prefer nonsurgical spine care solutions whenever possible.
- Surgical and nonsurgical solutions for congenital spine defects, injuries and degenerative conditions of the neck and back such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, spinal infections, fractures, tumors and other conditions.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, when appropriate.
- Clear, high quality CT scans and MRIs for more accurate diagnoses.
- A strong working relationship with general orthopaedic surgeons and neurologists. This lets our physicians diagnose unusual conditions and consider any possible non-surgical spine treatment options first.
- Radiosurgery, in which high-dose radiation is used to treat tumors or lesions of the spine.
- A “Weekly Spine Conference,” at which spinal physicians discuss cases and review complex spinal cases which are referred from around the world. This allows our spine specialists to gain unparalleled experience and improve patient care and outcomes.
- Bloodless medicine, for treating spine care patients without using whole blood or blood products.
- Physical and occupational therapy at the Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Center
- All the resources of one of Georgia’s largest academic medical centers
- Patient Family Centered Care
Schedule an online appointment now or call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) to 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our spine CARE team.