24/7 Patient Referrals to Augusta University Orthopaedics
If you have an orthopaedic patient you would like to refer to Augusta University Orthopaedics in Augusta, Georgia, please call 706-721-2741.
Trained health referral specialists are available 24/7 to connect you directly with the Augusta University physician you request or to the on-call physician. You can also use the line to:
- Arrange an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon at Augusta University Medical Center;
- Consult with a faculty physician;
- Follow up on a referred patient’s status;
- Access clinical studies and receive research updates; and
- Access other Augusta University programs and services, including continuing medical education and the medical library.
Your referred orthopaedic patients will be in skilled hands at Augusta University, and their physicians will keep you informed of their status and progress every step of the way.
For Physician Referrals, please call 706-721-2741.