No Foot or Ankle Problem Too Big or Too Small
Our residency-trained podiatric surgeon focuses on just one thing: foot and ankle problems.
We care for any problem of the foot or ankle, big or small, including:
- Orthopaedic conditions (bone and muscle problems)
- Neurological conditions (nerve problems)
- Dermatological conditions (skin and nail problems)
Whether it’s an ingrown toenail or a complex foot or ankle condition requiring multidisciplinary care, our advanced techniques help reduce pain and get you back on your feet faster. These include:
- In-office care for minor foot and ankle conditions.
- Injections. One of the most common problems we see is heel pain. Our specialized technique means these injections hurt less.
- Physical therapy dedicated specifically to the foot and ankle at Augusta University Medical Clinic at West Wheeler's Rehabilitation Services.
- Comprehensive care for diabetic wounds, addressing both the wound and structural issues within the foot.
- Surgeries for complex musculoskeletal issues, tumors and infections.
- Advanced bone preparation and fixation techniques for broken bones. We continue to be first in the area to use specific techniques and hardware to fix bones, allowing for earlier weight bearing so you can walk again, more quickly.
Schedule an Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now, or call 706-721-2741 to speak to a member of our podiatry CARE team. We also offer same-day appointments for emergencies.