If your child breaks a bone or has a bone- or muscle-related disorder, trust the region’s only pediatric orthopaedists, at the Children’s Hospital of Georgia at Augusta University (CHOG). Together, our team of physicians has more than 40 years of experience caring for specific bone issues in children, including:
- Broken bones and trauma;
- Neurological conditions that may cause bone problems, such as cerebral palsy or Down syndrome;
- Congenital issues, including hip dysplasia and club feet;
- Scoliosis treatment, including surgery and bracing/casting for idiopathic, neuromuscular, congenital and early-onset conditions;
- Developmental issues, including growth disturbances such as limb length inequality;
- Musculoskeletal cancer and cancer-related bone problems; and
- Pediatric sports medicine, including growth-friendly procedures for knee reconstruction.
Why Choose a Children’s Hospital?
Caring for kids is what we do. From our casting technicians to our waiting rooms, everything is designed with your child in mind. Our goal is to make your child’s experience comfortable, happy - and even fun.
We are part of CHOG, the region’s only children’s hospital. Not only can you rely on our team of pediatric orthopedists, but also every pediatric specialty and subspecialty is available right here in one location. Not every child needs a multispecialty consult, but you can find comfort in knowing that this team is here, just in case.
We know that when you treat a child, you are treating the entire family. Whether your child has a broken bone or a more complex orthopaedic condition, we are here for every stage of your child’s growth and development.
We provide a full range of non-surgical and surgical solutions for all pediatric orthopaedic problems, such as:
- In-office care for minor and major orthopaedic conditions;
- Injections and aspirations;
- Prescriptions for bracing, orthotics and medications;
- Advanced fixation techniques for broken bones;
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of all congenital and developmental musculoskeletal conditions in children, including spine, hip, knee, leg and foot conditions;
- Cancer treatment and surgery for musculoskeletal cancer or cancer-related bone problems;
- Physical therapy at the area’s only pediatric rehabilitation facility; and
- Pediatric sports medicine.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now, or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) for more information or to speak to a member of our pediatric orthopaedics CARE team. We also offer same-day appointments for emergencies.