Same Day Appointments and an Easy Referral Process
24/7 Physician Referral Line: Call 800-733-1828, and press 0.
As a physician, when you refer a patient, you want to know:
- Will my patients receive the care they need?
- How quickly can they be seen?
- How much red tape will it take?
- Will I be updated on my patient’s condition and treatment?
At Medical Center at Augusta University, our Orthopaedic Services work hard to make the referral process as easy as possible on the referring physician. We offer:
- Orthopaedic providers in every subspecialty, to treat both complex and straightforward injuries or diseases
- Same-day appointments for emergencies. We also do our best to ensure that every patient is seen as quickly as possible.
- Streamlined referral process, such as an individualized referral plan developed just for you by our outreach coordinator, including your preferred method of contact
- Regular feedback and physicians notes
One Easy Step
Call our 24/7 Physician Referral Line at 800-733-1828, and press 0.
We will schedule your patient as soon as possible, including same-day appointments for emergencies. Please note: Depending on your patient’s insurance, we may require additional information or a waiting period.
Once your patient is scheduled, you may provide them with:
Maps and Directions
Guide to Area Services
We are always looking for ways to improve our services, so if you have any questions, concerns or feedback, we encourage you to contact our Practice Site leaders. Thank you for considering Georgia Regents Orthopaedic Services as your partner in your patient’s care!