The Region’s Most Specialized Orthopaedic Group
At Augusta University Orthopaedics, our goal is simple: To restore function and to improve lives. We offer comprehensive yet specialized services for any musculoskeletal injury in any part of the body—from the complex to the most straightforward.
What Does Comprehensive Mean?
Our comprehensive yet specialized care includes:
What Sets Us Apart?
We are the most specialized practice in the region, so we offer services not avaialble anywhere else locally. These services include:
- The region's only sports medicine program that covers professional, collegiate and high school athletics in addition to endurance racing events and golf. Additionally, we have the region’s largest team of certified athletic trainers, who care for the region’s best athletes.
- The region’s only pediatric orthopaedic specialists at the region’s only children’s hospital.
- The region’s only adult and pediatric orthopaedic oncologists, who care for patients with bone and musculoskeletal cancers.
- The region’s only orthopaedic trauma surgeons, who specialize in fracture care, from simple to complex.
- The region’s only osteoporosis specialist focused on providing cutting-edge prevention and treatment options.
- Standard and reverse shoulder reconstruction performed by an orthopaedic surgeon who helped to define the standard for shoulder replacements.
- Complex hand, wrist and elbow surgeries and treatments, including injections for Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Complex adult and pediatric spine care, including spinal deformities, trauma and tumors.
- Foot and ankle care by an experienced surgical podiatrist.
Same Day Appointments for Emergencies
Schedule an online appointment now. You may also call 706-721-2741 to speak to a member of our orthopaedic CARE team.