Augusta Multiple Sclerosis Center at Augusta University
The Augusta Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center is an interdisciplinary program that strives to meet the changing needs of people living with MS. The Center is affiliated with the Georgia Chapter and the South Carolina Regional Office of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
The mission of the Multiple Sclerosis Center at Augusta University is to improve the quality of life for people with MS by providing optimum access to compassionate, comprehensive, specialized care in a professional and collaborative environment.
The Augusta MS Center provides a wide range of services from medical care and support to outpatient rehabilitation and interdisciplinary clinics. A portion of our services include:
- Expert care and coordination of services for the diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis
- MS second opinions
- Drug therapy, nutritional counseling and referrals for multiple sclerosis
- Psychology and multiple sclerosis
- MS support groups
- Education, research and access to clinical trials for MS
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy for MS
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Housing options for those with MS
- Assistive Technology Devices
- Patient Family Centered Care
- Wheelchair Seating Clinics
- Driving Evaluations
Meet the MS Center Care Team
We are actively looking for patient advisors to join our council. If you are interested please contact us directly at 706-721-1411.
- To speak to a team member of our Augusta MS Center please call 706-721-1411.
- Request an online appointment now or call our Scheduling Center today at 706-721-4581 or toll free at 800-736-CARE (2273).
- For prescription refills, please call 706-823-6377.