Treating the Most Complex Arrhythmias with Stereotaxis™ at Medical Center at Augusta University
Stereotaxis GentleTouch™ technology allows cardiac electrophysiologists at our Heart Rhythm Center in Augusta, Georgia, treat complex arrhythmias that once may have required more invasive procedures, including open heart surgery.
The ThermoCool™ irrigated tip catheter is considered the gold standard for treating complex left-sided arrhythmias with unsurpassed precision. The Stereotaxis™ system can be used to treat both common and complex arrhythmias, including:
- Atrial Fibrillation – Pulmonary Vein Isolation Procedure
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Tachycardias
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), including Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Sinus Node Disorders
- Ventricular Tachycardia in patients with and without Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Re-do catheter ablation following prior ablation procedures
- Arrhythmias in patients with congenital heart disease/prior cardiac surgery
Request an online appointment now with one of our board-certified electrophysiologists or call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our CARE team.