Cardiac and Vascular Surgery by Renowned Surgeons in Augusta, Georgia
Only Augusta University Heart and Cardiovascular Services offers a comprehensive focus on preventive heart care, backed by an academic health center and the most advanced team of specialists and the latest technology.
With a 0% mortality rate for vial and bypass surgery in 2011, as well as a 0% rate for heart valve and bypass surgery in the first half of this year, you can trust Medical Center at Augusta University.
Augusta University Heart and Cardiovascular Services staffs a team of highly specialized cardiothoracic surgeons, Dr. Vijay Patel and vascular surgeons, Dr. Gautam Agarwal, who offer a complete range of cardiovascular surgeries, including the following:
- Mitral valve replacement and repair.
- Coronary artery bypass, including "off pump" beating heart surgery.
- Repair of congenital heart defects.
- Mechanical assist device placement.
- Surgery for aortic aneurysms.
- Endocardectomy to clear carotid arteries.
- Bypass surgeries for peripheral vascular disease.
Schedule an online appointment
now, or call 706-721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our CARE team.