Weintraub, Neal Lee, MD
Interim Chief, Division of Cardiology
- Kupperman Eminent Scholar in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Resident (PGY-1 & 2) Emory University
- Internal Medicine Resident (PGY-3) University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- Cardiovascular Diseases, Saint Louis University
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, National Research Service Award, Clinical Pharmacology, Saint Louis University
- Focused on vascular biology research with emphasis on oxidative stress, inflammation, and obesity.
- Clinical research in stem cell therapy, heart failure, and remote cardioprotection
Philosophy of Care
- I provide care that is centered on the patient’s needs and personal preferences and enhance this care by staying in close communication via cellphone and email.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - 1987 - Certified - 1987
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases - 1995, rectified 2005 - Certified - 2005