Welcome New Patients
We welcome you as a new patient to Medical Center at Augusta University Dermatology Clinic. To help ensure your first visit is smooth and worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
To find our office, please see the maps and directions provided. Here you will find driving directions to Medical Center at Augusta University, tips for parking and directions for locating the practice site once you've arrived.
Tips for your physician visit:
- Allow plenty of extra time to arrive for your appointment. Arriving 15 minutes before your first visit is always a good idea.
- Please bring a complete list of your current medications and dosage with you to your appointment. For your convenience, a downloadable Medication Form. Simply print the form, fill in your list of current medications and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card, Medicare or Medicaid cards.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Bring proof of residency.
- Co-pays are expected at the time of appointment.