Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Wisdom Teeth Removal, Dental Implants and Oral and Facial Surgery by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
If you or a member of your family need wisdom teeth removed, dental implants or surgery to the oral or facial regions, depend on the oral and maxillofacial surgeons at the Augusta University Dental Associates .
We diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and defects to the hard and soft tissue of the head, neck, face and jaws in both adults and children.
Care is delivered in a dedicated clinic within the bright and spacious Dental College of Georgia, a facility that offers easy access to every dental specialty under one roof.
The team makes each visit as pleasant as possible by using various types of medications and techniques to manage anxiety and control pain. These include sedation, general anesthesia and outpatient deep sedation for patients who need extensive care or have dental phobias.
The clinic offers the following services:
- Removal of diseased or impacted teeth
- Dental implants. The surgical team plans and places implants, reconstructs bone, and modifies gum tissue surrounding implants. Options include no-incision, flapless CT-guided implant placement to reduce pain and speed the recovery process.
- Repair of facial trauma to include lacerations, setting of fractured jaws and repair of cheek, nasal, forehead and eye socket areas as well as reconnecting nerves
- Treatment of infections and benign and malignant cysts and tumors in the oral and facial regions
- Reconstructive and cosmetic surgery to the jaw, facial bone and soft tissue
- Arthroscopic surgery to correct facial pain including temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- Correction for snoring and sleep apnea
- Exposure of impacted teeth
- Correction of dentofacial deformities such as over or under bites and birth defects, including cleft palate
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Administer Botox and facial fillers
- All the resources of Augusta University Dental Associates
Many procedures can be performed under one roof with the ambulatory surgery center coming soon. We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards, as well as checks and cash.
Call 706-721- 9744 to speak to a member of our Care Team or a financial counselor.
Click for more information on The Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University.