The Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry at Augusta University Dental Associates
Get the Bright, Even Smile You Deserve
If discolored, crooked or damaged teeth are affecting your self-image and impacting your lifestyle, Augusta University can help.
The Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry offers everything from simple cosmetic dental procedures that can be done in only one office visit to complex multi-visit smile makeovers.
Care is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of esthetic dentists that includes a prosthodontist, periodontist, oral surgeon and orthodontist. Working together as needed, the team delivers personalized and comprehensive care.
The center is located inside the bright and spacious Dental College of Georgia, a facility that offers easy access to every dental specialty under one roof. We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards as well as cash and checks.
The Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry offers:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers crafted by artists-ceramists
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth
- Direct bonding to close gaps, cover surfaces or reshape teeth
- All-ceramic or metal-ceramic crowns
- Complete smile makeovers, using a variety of procedures that may include veneers, crowns, bonding and other techniques to forge a brighter, more attractive smile
- Tooth colored inlays and onlays (small pieces of porcelain used to fill a cavity or cover a defect on a tooth)
- Quick and easy in-house referrals to other dental specialists, including periodontists who perform cosmetic gum surgery
- Imaging equipment for procedures
- All the resources of the Augusta University Dental Associates
Don’t let an unattractive smile undermine your confidence.
Call 706-721- 2261 to speak to a member of our Care Team or a financial counselor.
Click for more information on The Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University.