Augusta University Dental Associates
One-Stop General and Specialized Dental Care for Adults and Children in Augusta, Ga.
If you’re like most people, you are busy with little time to spare. Yet you may be running from dentist to dentist to get the care your family needs.
Augusta University Dental Associates delivers a complete scope of adult and pediatric dental services, all from one central location.
Care is delivered by general dentists and dental specialists who are members of the Augusta University Dental Associates, not by dental students or residents.
These caregivers practice what they teach: dental health, delivered in a gentle, personalized way that makes each appointment as pleasant as possible.
The practice offers:
- On-time appointments with more than 60 dentists representing every dental specialty
- The widest range of adult and pediatric dental services in the state
- A new facility with technology, spacious treatment and waiting areas, and a dedicated entrance and parking lot
- Pain-control techniques, including sedation dentistry
- Digital imaging technology
- Quick and easy referrals to other dental specialists, sometimes on the same day
- The only Center for Oral Medicine in the Southeast. The center’s dentists work with physicians to diagnose and treat medical disorders of the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- Referrals and coordination of care with physicians at Medical Center at Augusta University
- Electronic medical records
- Emergency care for existing patients
We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards as well as checks and cash.
Why not get the care your family deserves from one single practice under one roof?
Schedule an appointment now or call 706-721-2696 to speak to a member of our care team or a financial counselor.
For emergencies between 8 am and 5 pm, call 706-721-2696.
For evening, weekend, and holiday emergencies, call Augusta University Emergency Services at 706-721-3893 and tell the operator you have a dental emergency.