Access to Coordinated Medical and Dental Care
If you or someone in your family suffers from a disorder or disease of the head, neck or mouth, you may need multidisciplinary care by both a dentist and an otolaryngologist, or ENT physician. As part of a major academic medical center, the Augusta University Dental Associates offers that coordinated care through the department of oral health and diagnostic screenings.
The staff work with physicians to diagnose and manage disorders and abnormalities of the oral and maxillofacial regions for everyone from infants to the elderly.
They provide care, diagnoses, and treat conditions such as:
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- Sensory and movement disorders
- Taste and smell disorders
- Atypical orofacial and tooth pain
- Oral cancer
- Oral complications from cancer treatment
- Salivary gland dysfunction
- Dry mouth
- Burning mouth
- Benign growth of the oral cavity
- Canker sores
- Sleep breathing disorders
- Migraines and other types of headaches
Get the multidisciplinary care you deserve. Call to schedule an appointment 706-721-2607.
Click for more information on The Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University.