Access a Nationally Renowned Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgeon
If your child suffers a congenital abnormality or disfiguring injury, this can have far-reaching implication on his or her life, impacting basic health and functioning, social relationships and self-esteem.
Fortunately, Children's Hospital of Georgia’s Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery Program offers comprehensive solutions for all types of congenital and traumatic deformities in children from birth to age 21. The program offers:
- The region's only fellowship trained and double board-certified pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgeon with more than 23 years of experience in caring for children
- A full range of pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgeries including removal of benign and suspected cancerous lesions, scar revisions, neurofibromatosis debulking, correction of vascular lesions, tissue expansion and other procedures
- A multidisciplinary Craniofacial Center offering care for infants and children with cleft lip and palate, facial trauma, Pierre Robin syndrome, plagiocephaly, craniosynostosis, and rare craniofacial syndromes
- Pediatric anesthesiologists, orthodontists, plastic surgeons, neurologists, otolaryngologists (ENT physicians), geneticists and other pediatric specialists
- Support services by speech pathologists, audiologists, registered dieticians and medical social workers
- Laser treatment of complicated neonatal vascular lesions and extensive birth marks
- Child Life Specialists who help children understand and cope with care
- Patient Family Centered Care
Two Convenient Office Locations
3rd floor, Children’s Hospital of Georgia
1446 Harper St.
Parking in the CHOG Parking Deck
Appointments: 706-721-KIDS (5437)
Patients and families living outside the Augusta area may choose to schedule their pre-surgery consults and post-surgery follow-ups at our Lake Oconee office. All surgeries will take place at the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
2011 Westend Dr.
Greensboro, GA 30642
Meet Our Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgeon
For questions related to medical conditions please call 706-721-4296.
To schedule an appointment, call 706-721- 2198.