Welcome New Patients
We are pleased to welcome you as a new patient to Medical Center at Augusta University Pediatric General and Adolescent Medicine Practice Site. To help ensure your first visit is smooth and worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
Tips for your physician visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please bring a photo ID and proof of residency.
- Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid cards. Co-pays are expected at the time of appointment.
- Please bring a complete list of your current medications and dosages.
For your convenience a downloadable Medication Form is available here.
- Records from your referring physicians office
- Any reports, CDs and/or films of any diagnostic studies that you have had performed.
Take the time to fill out paper work ahead of time:
To find our office, please see the maps and directions.
For appointments, referrals or more information,
please contact the Medical Center at Augusta University Referral Center at 706-721-KIDS (5437),
or request an appointment online.