Pediatric ENT and Otolaryngology in Augusta, GA
The pediatric ENT specialists at the Children’s Hospital of Georgia's
division of pediatric otolaryngology offer state-of-the-art pediatric ENT care for congenital or acquired conditions of the ear, nose and throat to children patients in Augusta, Georgia.
Pediatric Otolaryngology Department Features
The pediatric otolaryngology department at Children’s Hospital of Georgia offers the following:
- In and out-patient care by skilled pediatric ENT specialists and otolaryngologists
- A full range of in-house diagnostic tests
- Advanced care for recurrent ear infections, hypertrophied tonsils and adenoids, sleep apnea, hearing disorders, sinusitis, neck masses, foreign bodies and other disorders
- Surgery by otolaryngologists for cleft lip and palate, sleep apnea, laryngotracheal reconstruction, otolaryngeal cancer and other disorders and diseases of the nose and throat
- Tracheotomy and tracheostomy. Surgical procedures used to improve the breathing of children with complex respiratory problems.
- Audiology and speech therapy
- Adenoidectomy for recurrent sinusitis that does not respond to other treatments
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS) a rarely needed but complex surgical exam and treatment to remove tissue blocking the natural sinus openings.
Directions and Address
Our pediatric otolaryngology department is located at:
Medical Office Building
1447 Harper Street, 3rd floor
Augusta, GA 30912
Dr. Prosser and Dr. Borders also practices at the new Augusta University Health West Wheeler location. Click here to visit this convenient location.
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatric ENT and otolaryngology team.
Meet Our Pediatric ENT Specialists and Otolaryngologists