Comprehensive Sleep Studies at Children's Hospital of Georgia
The Pediatric Sleep Center at Children’s Hospital of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia can help children who suffer with insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, teeth grinding, sleep walking, snoring, bed wetting or other childhood sleep disorders.
Pediatric sleep disorders can affect a child’s physical, social and academic performance.
Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the Medical Center at Augusta University’s Pediatrics Sleep Center is one of the few in the Southeast that treats both adults and children from newborns through adolescents.
Our Pediatric Sleep Center Features:
- A multidisciplinary team of physicians to address the full range of sleep disorders. The team includes board-certified sleep medicine physicians as well as pediatric pulmonologists, neurologists, ENT physicians, dentists, psychologists and other specialists.
- A full range of polysomnograms,or sleep studies performed by the largest staff of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists in the area. Our sleep lab utilizes advanced technologies and methods that allow us to monitor a child’s sleep and breathing patterns through the night.
- Child-friendly facilities and equipment specially designed for young and growing bodies.
- A comprehensive array of treatments including lifestyle changes, breathing devices such as continuous positive airway pressure (C-PAP) machines, dental sleep medical care and devices, cognitive behavioral therapy, surgery and other therapies.
- Education and follow-up care and support to increase compliance and improve outcomes.
- Child Life Specialists, to help children understand and cope with care
- Interpreters in virtually every language.
- Patient Family Centered Care
Don’t let sleep problems undermine your child’s life. Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatrics sleep disorders team.