Pediatric Occupational Therapy to Improve Functioning and Quality of Life
The dedicated occupational therapists at Children’s Hospital of Georgia use positive treatments to maximize each child’s results and improve their functioning. The department offers:
- A team of dedicated licensed occupational therapists who specialize in caring for children and work in conjunction with pediatric physicians in virtually every specialty
- Therapy for children with burns, congenital and acquired hand or craniofacial disorders, developmental delays, learning disabilities, neuromuscular conditions, pervasive developmental disabilities and other disorders
- A pediatric rehabilitation center designed and equipped especially for children
- Therapies for daily living activities, fine-motor skills rehabilitation, oral-motor skills rehabilitation, neuro-musculoskeletal rehabilitation, perceptual and sensory processing
- Functional capacity evaluations to detail a child’s capacity to perform specific functions and monitor their progress
- Patient Family Centered Care
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) for more information or to speak to a member of our care team.
Pediatric Occupational Therapy is located on the 2nd floor of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia on Harper Street.