Pediatric Primary Care in Augusta, Georgia
The general pediatricians and adolescent medicine specialists at Children's Hospital of Georgia in Augusta, provide primary care for children up to age 21. This includes routine health assessments, sports physicals, immunizations and sick care.
Pediatric primary care is delivered in bright, attractive spaces designed especially for children.
Pediatric Primary Care Department Offers:
- The area’s largest team of board certified physicians in pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Physicians who specialize in infectious disease/immunizations, obesity and ADHD, abuse, breastfeeding and Mind Body medicine for chronic pain syndromes
- Adolescent medicine specialists
- Quick and easy referrals to the largest team of pediatric specialists in the region
- An on-site lab and a full range of in-house diagnostic testing
- “Early bird” walk-in appointments for established patients from 8-9 a.m. Monday through Thursday
- A skilled and caring nursing staff that includes Certified Pediatric Nurses who are also trained in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- An on-site support team that includes respiratory therapists, registered dieticians and certified asthma educators
- Medical interpreters for patients who don’t speak English
- Child Life Specialists to help your child understand and cope with treatment
- All the resources of one of the state’s largest academic medical centers.
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatric primary care team.