Welcome New Patients
We are pleased to welcome you as a new patient to Augusta University Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Practice Site. To help ensure your first visit is smooth and worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
Tips for your physician visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your or your child's scheduled appointment time.
- Please bring a photo ID and proof of residency.
- Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid cards. Co-pays are expected at the time of appointment.
- Please bring a complete list of your or your child's current medications and dosages. If you can, bring all of your medications with you.
For your convenience a downloadable Medication Form is available here.
- Records from your or your child's referring physicians office
- Any reports, CDs and/or films of any diagnostic studies that you have had performed.
To find our office, please see the maps and directions.
For appointments, referrals or more information, please contact the Augusta University Referral Center at 706-721-KIDS (5437), or request an appointment online.