Refer a Patient to Children's Hospital of Georgia 24/7
Trained health referral specialists are available 24/7 to connect you directly with the Medical Center at Augusta University physician you request or the on-call physician. You can also use the line to:
- Arrange an appointment with a physician in Children's Hospital of Georgia
- Consult with a faculty physician
- Follow up on a patient’s status
- Access clinical studies and receive research updates
- Access other Augusta University professional programs and services, including continuing medical education and the medical library
Your patients will be in skilled hands at Children's Hospital of Georgia, and their physicians will keep you informed of their status and progress every step of the way.
First Contact can help when you have a child who needs to be admitted to Children’s Hospital of Georgia. We’re here to make the process easier for you, your staff, but most importantly, for your patients and their families.
First Contact Reference numbers
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Patient Insurance/Information Fax
After hours, Saturday, Sunday and holidays